Skip to content
- If you are dating, you’ll look like a better partner. Because, as a smoker, your dating pool is largely limited to other smokers, who make up only about 21% of the adult population,
- You’ll look better to your landlord as a tenant. Maintenance costs and insurance rates may rise when smokers occupy buildings.
- You’ll look better to your employer. You’ll cost him or her less in health insurance, smoking breaks and lost time.
- You’ll become a positive role model to your children. Children whose parents smoke are more likely to start smoking themselves.
- You’ll also have more energy, enhanced self-esteem brought on by a real sense of accomplishment, and you’ll feel more in control of your life – and that looks good on everyone.